Old versionsSee all
This is fun, and just basicly mario. the level feel,sound,and look just like the originals,but different levels. Every thing,however,looks as he just cut and pasted out of the orignal game. the sounds also sound pasted strongly the death song. My favorate part is that ethier forgot or purposely left out toad who says"thank you mario, but the princess isn't here."
- The graphics are exactly like the original game, which looks very NES.
- The music is mario music, no more no less. The sound effects are just like the original and are good.
- It feels like mario and plays like mario, which would be the only thing right for a mario remake.
- Well, the classic story I guess: Save Princess Toadstood again. She really needs to learn some independence.
- The controls are just like the original and the gravity and physics feels very natural.
- This game is great for fans of the original, and just adds new levels for a new challenge.